BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

miranda m.
San Antonio, TX
A good tequila. I honestly don't know much about alcohol, but it doesn't make me feel gross when I drink it or use it in a margarita so I'd say it's good.
Shasta Jane R.
Oceanside
Very smooth and goes down nicely. Can be drank alone or with a mix of juice or soda. It tastes excellent and is even better iced in a chilled glass.
Amy R.
Citrus Heights
For a cheep tequila this is one to pick. Smooth, easy to take shots, and great mixed with something. If you want a cheap tequila but still get good flavor.
Bianca G.
Very smooth tequila and great in mixed drinks. Perfect blends in homemade Jarritos. My family loves Jose Cuervo for any family gatherings or events.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my go to everyday drinking silver tequila. It is both affordable and tasty. In general I prefer silver tequila and this hits all of the high notes
Jen M.
Traverse City, MI
I think I like their gold tequila better than their silver, but it gets the job done when I'm in need of some silver tequila.  I'd buy it again.
Megan B.
BRIDGEWATER, MA
One of my favorite brands of tequila. I don't drink often, but when I do my choice is margaritas. You've got to use a good tequila, and this one is great!
Paige W.
Williamstown
So definitely watch when drinking this tequila. It’ll sneak up on you. But if I’m gonna drink tequila, ima party with Jose, okay. Not bad price wise either
Alyssa J.
I'm not a big tequila drinker, but when I do indulge in it, Jose Cuervo is always the best choice. The bite it offers is reasonable and the taste is great.
Rachel F.
I like this brand as a middle of the ground liquor. The pre-made mixes are also very good from the brand. It's smooth and it is a good value for the price.