BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

ester r.
United States
I always steal shots out of my sister's bottle at night! I just buy her a new one when that one finishes lol no complaints! This is an easy tequila to swallow.
Mollie E.
Kingston, TN
Silver is my go-to! When I think of tequila this is what I mean. So good and so many great Pinterest recipes.🍸Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila
Katrina I.
Los Angeles
It’s a good drink! A good drink to mix with depending what kind of drinks you may like. I can’t compare to any other tequila, i tend to keep my choices small.
Kristi S.
Yadkinville
This product is really good. Yes it's a bit more expensive than just your traditional Sauza or something like that. It is very very smooth going down as well.
καγ ε.
Riverside, CA
Not bad to get drunk fast and do shots. Might have a hangover after but it's better than the other silver José Cuervo. I drink this in México before going out
Missy T.
I love Jose Cuervo Silver Tequila for margaritas! It gives the margaritas an amazing flavor. I would definitely buy it again and also recommend it to friends.
Taylor C.
New Albany
This is such a high quality tequila. I recently enjoyed this tequila while I was in Mexico and it is incredibly smooth and the perfect tequila for margaritas!!
Deanna M.
Southern Illinois
Not too smooth, a bit hard to swallow if you’re just doing shots. But it was pretty great when mixed with other things like a light fruit juice or a lemonade!!
Charlotte C.
Warrenton
Love this! Smooth taste, liquid gold. Can't get any better! If you love tequila, you will absolutely love this. On the rocks, or in a mixed drink...fabulous 🤩
Ashley B.
Longview, TX
It gets the job done and is a decent price. I use this in my margs and I can’t really tell the difference between different liqueurs yet but this one is okay!