BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Joanna M.
Hamburg, NY
My sister loves her tequila. I had this for the first time the other night and man it went down smooth and slick. First time I have had tequila..... It may become a new thing for me.
Cristel G.
Tigard, OR
I drink this Tequila in my Margaritas drinks and its my favorite. Specially on a hot summery day. Its very smooth and it doesn't give you that strong uncomfortable smell.
Rebecca H.
Liberty, IN
This product is perfect for margaritas! This is a great product and reasonably priced! I Would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for a tequila. Not much more to say about this product or than its great!
Cynthia M.
Elyria, OH
It was smooth loved the taste not too bad made mix drinks wasn't to strong of a taste that it over came the drink like others have it was great love it will buy again hope price goes down a little LOL
Jennifer B.
Harrisonville
I like my alcohol subtle and not to hard to drink. This is for sure subtle and very easy to drink whether it's mixed with a drink it shots. You don't taste it to much but will feel it.
Courtney l.
Billerica, MA
I love this product! it taste is amazing and it is my go too drink of choice. I love the texture and it goes well mixed with everything
Deven M.
philadelphia
A taste-good tequila, great for shots. Served chilled.Jose Cuervo Tequila Gold
I️ am a repeat customer of buying this.
Em C.
Faribault, MN
Not as smooth as the gold but still smooth and very mixable. Makes for a very enjoyable cocktail drink. Would highly recommend
Yajaira N.
Love this tequila, I don’t even need a lime to chase down. And of course great for margaritas. Also great to make palomas.
Michelle G.
Lodi, NJ
The silver label is okay I honestly prefer the gold label but it's still delicious this is just a lot stiffer going down