BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Kelsey O.
Sharpsburg, GA
It was alright, nothing to brag about. Affordable. But I probably wouldn’t purchase again. I’ve had other tequilas that are way better and worth the money, and I’m a regular tequila drinker, but it all depends.
Eleni A.
Champaign, IL
I love me a good margarita, and a margarita is only good if it has Jose Cuervo in it! I’ve been using it for years, and I find it’s the best tequila for the price. I prefer silver over gold, but both are good.
💋Mrs.Flores💋 F.
San Marcos
Our all time fave. Especially just out the freezer. The silver on the bottle reallly stands out and makes it look nice. That nice refreshing crisp taste just hits the spot especially on a hot summer day.
Ashley A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Smooth and Refreshing! Call me crazy but I love To-kill- you 😂 Jose is my personal favorite because it doesn’t leave you that bitter aftertaste along with a searing burn down your throat like most tequilas.
Maddi C.
The first tequila I ever drank was Jose - and since then, I have never been disappointed. Being a silver lover, opposed to gold, I find that Jose Silver has an excellent taste without being too overbearing.
Mckala Ann H.
Marshall
Got the job done! Haha. Definitely not my favorite that I’ve tried, but it’s not bad! Great when mixed! Not bad at all! It’s definitely affordable compared to some others, not sure I’d buy it again though
Gabrielle D.
This is a good tequila to make margaritas! I love putting this in blended and on the rocks with added fruit flavors. It is very strong so a little goes a long way but it does make a pretty awesome margarita!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Angelica C.
Bristol, TN
Very nice and smooth. Works well for many mixed drinks and more fruity margaritas. Affordable but with good quality that you would expect from a more expensive bottle. Would highly reccomend purchasing.