BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Antonella R.
Mount Holly, NJ
This tequila is probably the best if you're not looking to spend top shelf price, but want something smooth that will not give you a raging headache the next day.
Camilla S.
Schaumburg, IL
Tequila is reserved for those special nights out to me, but Jose Cuervo always delivers, with it's affordable price and tasty enough tequila for a great night out! Would recommend but make sure to always use some salt and a lime to help the tequila go down easy, or Jose Cuervo mixes well with sprite or squirt for mixed drinks!
Rachael T.
Auburn , AL
Terrible! Jose Cuervo has a pungent aftertaste that eats through every possible mixer, no matter how weak you try to make the drink. The rubbing alcohol scent that Jose Cuervo silver drinks emit speak for themselves. There are much smoother options available in the same price range from other brands. (altos, camarena, etc.)
Lauren D.
This is a mid-tier spirit that is great in margaritas or mixed drinks, but is not fine enough to sip by itself like the Reserve de la Familia tier is. It's good for a weekend outdoors with friends. I think it's much nicer than the Especial tier - which just reminds us all of college, I'm sure.
Morgan G.
Great for making margaritas with! Clean taste, unlike the gold tequila, and keeps the margarita a pretty color (not important to taste but we taste with our eyes first ) I can't tell a difference between this a more expensive brands so I always buy this brand (I'm sure its different with shots)
Emily F.
Not my favorite tequila. It is a little rough for shots and will defiantly burn all the way down. Its ok for a mixed drink but you will still be able to taste the alcohol. I would recommend this to someone on a strict budget but not to someone who wished to enjoy a smooth drink.
Arielle P.
Skokie, IL
Jose Cuervo tradicional Silver Tequila is my favorite tequila of all time. I like taking shots of tequila rather than having it in a mixed drink, and this always goes down the smoothest for me. I never get hangovers or feel sick after drinking this and the silver is amazing!
VaLyssia L.
Super smooth. You can drink this one straight or mix it with something else, but be careful, if you mix this drink and it taste too good it will sneak up on you lol. It was worth the price that I paid for it. I got it from Specs for a family gathering and it was super delish!
Jessica C.
Los angeles, CA
Jose silver is my go to tequila. Perfect for margarita moments, this brand is affordable and high quality. Usually it is also available in varying sizes, so you don’t have to break the bank just to have a lazy Sunday. Pair with a taco and a summer breeze, Jose is all you need.
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
Can't go wrong with this tequila. Its not top of the top shelf, but we've made some great margaritas with this bad boy. Good value for the taste & amount you get out of it. We usually keep a bottle stocked in our dry bar for whenever we feel the need for some margs!