BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Bailee M.
henderson
It’s a wonderful drink that I love to have while relaxing on the lake. It’s better Han the other tequilas. I am a repeat customer buying this product and I love it
Carlee R.
Layton
I love it... Your know the song, tequila makes her clothes fall off.... Yeah... Lol its great for margaritas! Or my favorite, tequila shots with salt and lime!
haylee B.
Fayetteville, AR
Pretty good!!! One of my favorites for sure!!! I would recommend this to other people! And i have a lot of friends who have started drinking this because of me!!!
Rebecca H.
My all time favorite liquor. I bought this all of my senior year in college. It goes down so smoothly especially with lemon. I can either drink it straight or in a mixed drink. I would defiantly buy this again.
Savannah K.
Sylvania
Good. Mixes well in drinks like margaritas and tequila sunrises. Tastes great. Would buy again. Does have a slight afterburn but no worse than any other tequila.
Devon M.
Lakewood, WA
This is my go to tequila. It mixes well and is moderately priced. I enjoy it, but steer clear of it for the most part now, as I have with all hard liquors.
Cláudia N.
Prefiro os sabores tradicionais, está é bem forte mais gostei pois não me deu dor de cabeça no dia seguinte. Então recomendo e vou continuar comprando com certeza
Heather F.
Sterling Heights, MI
I like the silver a little better than the gold. Fairly cheap to buy from Meijer or Walmart. Not quite as smooth as other brands but still a good value for the money. Would be good for making margaritas with!
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
This tequila is a staple in our home bar. This tequila is great for pairing with a variety of mixers. A great value compared to others of equal quality! Met all my expectations and would buy again.
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
Oh, Jose the memories with you! It is such a great tasting liquor. A little soda, your favorite wine and some music and the party is young all night long! It travels down smooth! Remember, drink responsibly!