BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Tara W.
Youngsville
Totally fine. Nothing special but will buy again. Great for margaritas. Can’t tell much of a difference between this and other similar tequila. Perfectly adequate.
Carla N.
Fort Worth
I live this tequila. It has a nice smooth flavor and goes down easy. It’s great in mixed drinks. I have purchased this many times and have never been disappointed.
Donya B.
Jose Cuervo Tradicional® Silver is inexpensive and great for many different drinks. Jose Cuervo is smooth and enjoyable. I recommend this recipe from there website. Great summer time drink or anytime -2 parts Jose Cuervo Tradicional® Silver
4 lime wedges
1 1/2 parts triple sec
3/4 parts lime juice
1/2 part superfine sugar or powdered sugar
2 1/2 parts seedless watermelon, chopped
Lime for garnish
PREPARATION
In pitcher, combine Jose Cuervo Tradicional® Silver, triple sec, fresh lime juice, superfine sugar and stir. Add 1/4 cup of mixture into blender with the watermelon. Blend well then add back to pitcher. In glasses, pour mixture over ice and garnish with lime wedge. Enjoy!
Ashley D.
Yadkinville, NC
I’m not a huge fan. I love the Jose margarita mixer, but they’re own brand of tequila just tastes off to me. Maybe it was the ice, but I don’t enjoy Jose brand tequila.
Angelica F.
Auburn
I love Throwing Jose in a nice orange or citrus cocktail it seems to fit just perfectly. Never to strong or too little I have never had a complaint about this Tequila.
Megan W.
Perfect tequila to use when making margaritas! It also is very good to make lime jello shots with (taste just like margs!) It isn't the cheapest alcohol out there compared to others, but I believe it is 100% worth it.
Kenzie S.
Winfield, IL
One of my favorite tequilas! Great for shots or mixed drinks. Very affordable. Exactly what I was looking for in a tequila. It was a great purchase and I will definitely be getting it again! I would recommend it to others.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
I am not usually a fan of silver tequila because of the harsh flavor, but it’s usually more commonly served. I would not recommend this drink, as the Gold tequila in this same brand is much smoother to drink
Logan R.
This product is so amazing! I like it with any soda! It has such a nice flavor, which I love! It makes any drink a little more fun! It is available in almost any liquor store I have ever been in which makes it very accessible! I love it!
Rafaela L.
Malden
One of my favorites drinks, i like Jose Cuervo Tequila because all the flavors are not too hard for drink, i can drink with no worries about stomach or headaches later. Im not addicted on alcohol but when i want to enjoy good stuff im always buying jose cuervo.