BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Alessandra C.
New Britain, CT
I will never turn down a margarita, which is why I would never turn down tequila. I like to use this when I’m making a large mix for a bigger group because sometimes it is better in larger batches of mix!
Ceri W.
Plainfield, IL
José Silver is my “cheap” tequila. It’s very smooth when going down, and I love the blue agave! This is the perfect tequila to have on hand for spur of the moment homemade margaritas!
Janelle I.
San Antonio , TX
Puts the Especial to shame.  Better than many higher end blancos at half, third the price.   Pure, clean Agave and white pepper flavor.  Excellent as a sipper.
Lauren H.
Grand Rapids
Jose Cuervo silver is my go-to tequila. The price is decent for tequila and you can buy it at your local liquor store. It tastes very good as a shot or mixed with margarita mixer or orange juice! I would absolutely recommend this others
Jennifer M.
I used the tequila to make some margaritas and they were amazing! The taste blended right in and didn't overwhelm the drink too much. I've never tried it straight, but it makes great mixed drinks!
Kim S.
Van Nuys
It is an okay tequila, in my opinion it is strong and it has a good flavor. My friends and I like it and drink it when we are together hanging out or if it’s a special occasion.
Kaity B.
Fremont, OH
Sharp taste but it the burn goes away quickly. It is a great mixer and pairs nicely with other drinks. It is also a safe buy if you are looking to take it for others to enjoy
Allison P.
Terrell, TX
One of my favorite tequilas for my mucho strawberry margaritas i think its the best tequila forsure it doesn't have that bitter taste and make my margarita taste sodelicious
Su T.
coral springs
Me gusta usarlo en Las margaritas porque no se siente tan fuerte.  Y por la misma razĂłn no me gusta como shot

Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila
Sara M.
Kansas City, MO
While miles better than its gold counterpart, I would pick several other silver tequilas over this one. The quality isn’t great and not worth your time, money, or hangover.