BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Gladys C.
This is a magnificent tasting tequila. Very light in body and with a wonderful aroma. It is a little on the sweet side. Over all, very enjoyable. It was truly hard to pull this down away from my nose.Love the simplicity of the bottle, very recommendable.
Sierra B.
Fresno, CA
This is my fav to mix in with the White Peach margarita mix! A summer pool-side must have for sure! I definitely recommend this tequila, a conversation starter for sure (with a few shots of course)
nicole f.
Love it but at the same time I hate it. It has a funny taste after awhile. But I would drink it again and at my local store and I’m not sure about that because and yeah overall satisfied with it
Courtney D.
Alabama
This is probably my favorite tequila. It’s smooth and delicious, both mixed and by itself. I prefer this with salt and lime, which bring out the great flavor of the tequila. Will purchase more.
Krystal L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Silver tequila is like heaven! It mixes so well in punches and isn’t over powering! Absolutely priced nice and affordable. I’ve bought this many times and have always been so beyond satisfied.
Abby M.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to call José my boyfriend- that's how often I drank this silver tequila. I'm a big fan of José as a great middle range tequila- in both price and quality. Great for mixing in margaritas.
Madison O.
raleigh
This seems to be a staple tequila for a lot of people but I don’t absolutely love it. It is smooth and well priced but I usually don’t go for it. Popular brand. Great in margaritas and mojitos.
Robin M.
Missouri
Okay so I just really love this tequila but I primarily keep it around for doing shots. I've given this bottle as a birthday gift in the past.  I can't wait to treat someone else.
Marina Luiza G.
Albuquerque
Jose Cuervo is a tradicional tequila, I think it’s present in every party that has tequila because of it’s good quality and I agree. I like the package and I would buy it if I want to do drinks with tequila.
Brittany E.
I don't take this straight anyway, I mix it in with my margaritas that I make. From the mix that I do, it tastes great. It's strong enough, but I doesn't have a bad aftertaste which is really good.