BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Julie H.
Rochester, NY
The best tequila for margaritas for the best price! It doesn't feel like battery acid going down and is just delicious with extra salt. It's available at every liquor store and isn't ridiculously expensive.
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
Tried Jose Cuervo a few times now and although Tequila isn't my favorite, it's pretty good. Great quality and pretty much worth your money. Definitely will but again when I'm in the middle for some tequila!
Nicole V.
Huntington
This tequila goes great with any type of margarita mix. I have discovered how to make the perfect margarita! And the price isn't too bad. I will definitely purchase this product another time down the road.
Mary K.
Buffalo, NY
This tequila is perfect for mixed drinks, margaritas, or even to take shots from. You can get this at your local liquor store and I have continuously went back to it. I would highly recommend for tequilas.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Love this tequila. It's so tasty in a margarita or for shots with salt and lime. Not a bad price so it's definitely worth the buy. Especially during sales at the liquor stores and I would buy again for sure.
Shanee L.
Great tequila. Like the song says “tequila makes her clothes fall off” this tequila is great. Affordable and tastey. It’s a good mixer, we drank it in Mexico while we were here and it made for a good time.
Erica G.
Imperial, MO
I have always loved tequila whether it's in a mixed drink or straight but this stuff is so smooth and delicious. It makes cheap margarita mix taste amazing and it's definitely worth the money. Love love love!
Brittany W.
Haleiwa, Hawaii
This is a smooth for a silver tequila. It’s not too expensive and it has good flavor. If it was a tad smoother this would be my definite go to. However I recommend this to adults looking to try tequila.
Kristin W.
Belleville
Does the job without over kill. A lighter taste than your average drink, and mixes well with tons of different sodas, and mixers. Or just by itself! Perfect for a bbq or party, but ALWAYS serve chilled!
Ashlynd K.
Molalla, OR
It's great in mixed drinks. I wouldn't recommend doing shots of it. I was a first time buyer. It was a decent value. I was definitely not disappointed. I would purchase again and recommend to friends.