BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Candice M.
Webb City
This tequila is so smooth it goes down super great. I don’t think I would improve much. Its price is fair and you get a decent amount. The packaging is fancy looking. I would definitely buy this product again.
Destiny G.
I enjoy this so much more than the gold version. It is so much more smoother. It goes down great with a simple like wedge. I prefer this over most other beverages of adult choice. One of my favorite tequilas.
Cortney G.
Kingsport
I hadn’t drank this is a couple years but any time I feel like I want a mix drink it always turns out amazing. I don’t like that it it pricey but I will continue to buy because he makes a mix drink just right
Lenie T.
Indianapolis
A great option to drink straight or to mix in. Smooth with just the right amount of heat. Great value and always a go to. A classic option that generally all bars have on hand. Definitely would purchase again.
Amanda S.
Dime Box, TX
This is such an amazing tequila. I mix it with the Jose Cuervo margarita mix and the combination is just perfect! It's very smooth and has an amazing taste. I am always so satisfied with Jose Cuervos products!
Emily M.
I'm not much of a drinker but wow if you want to go to another place this is the drink. I don't remember much about it but it for sure goes down smoothly. I'm a first time costumer and I would get this again.
Taylor S.
I love this tequila. It has a good taste to it. The only thing is it tastes a little watered down but because of that it’s bite isn’t as bad when drinking it. It always mixes well so you barely even taste it.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
This might be the smoothest tequila I have ever had! It is really good. I don't usually drink tequila especially shots but since this is so smooth and yummy it is easy to do! They also make amazing margaritas!!
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
The best tequila for margaritas for the best price! It doesn't feel like battery acid going down and is just delicious with extra salt. It's available at every liquor store and isn't ridiculously expensive.
Jessica T.
Olympia, WA
While I've had many regrettable experiences after drinking this, those mistakes are entirely mine and the only fault of the tequila is being so dang delicious and easy to drink! I know I shouldn't drink it again, but I always will also, margaritas.