BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Karen U.
Smooth and great mixer or straight. Chilled or at room temperature.
I have purchased this more than once because it’s a good valise for the price. And it looks nice too. This is something I would be purchasing again.
Melissa K.
Chino Valley, AZ
This tequila was smooth and mixed well with Margarita mix and to make amazing tequila sunrises. Tequila sunrises are one of my favorite drink and I really enjoyed this drink having this particular tequila in it!!!
Mallorie G.
PRATTVILLE, AL
This is my first tequila I ever tried, it's on the more affordable side but it was not bad at all! It's not my ultimate go to but for the price it can't be beat! I would buy it again, but again not my first choice!
Ashley W.
Inola
I love the smooth glide of this tequila. Doesn’t have that harsh kick like most when you do shots with it. And it goes great in the mixes for margaritas. Overall it’s my go to tequila and you really can’t beat it.
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
My friends and I drink this tequila every single weekend and we never get tired of it. It is great with lime and triple sec, or just on its own. One of the best tequilas I have had and nothing else really compares.
Amanda P.
This is such a awesome flavor smooth yummy alcohol brand product very known I most definitely would recommend this brand cause its smooth easy yummy to take down in a drink mixed or by itself its a goody for sure.
Samantha C.
Never again... that's all I can say.. it doesn't mix well with and if you want to spend the night vomiting have at it thanks but no thanks. I had a great birthday up until drinking this stuff would never buy again.
Betty J.
I like to use Jose Cuervo when we make margarita's It is a little more pricey. But it makes a good clean margarita. I am sure they are probably a cheaper tequila that could be used, but we always try for the Jose..
Andreina F.
tequila is always how a good party begins, jose cuervo is a brand that i trust and love because of it's distinctive flavor, it better than other because its really pure and doesn't give you such a hangover
Alexis R.
turlock
I mainly use this tequila in margaritas! It’s yummy & gives it the perfect taste, packaging in great, resealable cap & compared to some other tequilas it has a smoother taste. I would definitely recommend this!