BY JOSE CUERVO

Toby R.
Encinitas, CA
Doesn’t taste great, you’re better off spending more money and getting a better quality tequila.
Not great value for what you pay for, packaging is okay but in the end what you’re drinking matters more. Wouldn’t recommend.
Rachel F.
Great tasting and not too expensive! We love Jose Cuervo in our house it makes great tasting mixed drinks and tastes great just by itself as well. There isn’t anything I’d see that needs improvement, it’s a definite must try for tequila drinkers!
Tianna L.
taunton
I love this tequila to make margaritas at home for dinner with my friends or husband. It has a nice strong flavor and is definitely my holy grail tequila for making any type of mixed drink or shots I very highly recommend
Katie B.
Santa Maria
Smooth flavor, wonderful to drink alone and just as delicious as a mixer.
The bottle is pretty and makes a good decoration once it’s easy. The price is great too! I would recommend to others looking for a smooth tequila.
Rozii M.
Fort Irwin
Love love love this tequila! I’m a huge margarita fan and this goes down so smooth! Every expectation is met. This is such a great product and it outshines it’s competition by a long shot. Will absolutely continue to buy.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
I love tequila, and Jose is an alright budget friendly tequila that you can get just about anywhere! It will definitely give you a gnarly hangover if you drink too much, but if you're just making margs then go for it!!!
Kaylin L.
Greenville
We used this for a Cinco De Mayo event that we hosted for our apartment complex. Everyone loved it in their margarita. It was a huge hit! This is also my favorite to drink at home as well. I would definitely recommend it!
Jess V.
Sacramento , CA
Jose Crap-yo is what they call this stuff is Mexico. It isn't tequila. It's lighter fluid disguising itself as tequila. Please please drink better tequila before saying you don't like it because this stuff is a terrible starting point
Lindsay M.
Indianapolis
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!  I only drink light stuff. It doesn't make me sick and it is smoother than the dark. Always meets my expectations. Keep it the way it is
Megan G.
Barbourville, KY
One of my top 3 best tequila that I have tasted! Thank you for making a great drink to have around when at a gathering with great friends. I couldn’t pick a better tequila, I recommend this drink to my friends as well.