BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Priscilla H.
Robbinsdale, MN
What can I say? Cuervo is the jack daniels of tequilas. You won't say no to it if it's the only option around, it's better than the super cheap stuff, but it's not patron. It tastes alright and does it's job so cheers and let's make margaritas!
Drew M.
Atlanta, GA
I prefer silver tequila over the gold tequila because it is a smoother flavor and is easier to drink than the darker tequila. It is a pretty good price and is my tequila of choice for that reason. Good to mix with margaritas and tequila sunrises.
Tiffany G.
Lewisburg, TN
Affordable and smooth to the taste! This Jose Cuervo Tequila is one of my go tos when making margaritas! It's not pricey but the quality it high! I always purchase mine at the local Wine and Spirits store. I will definitely be buying it again!
Porsha C.
Memphis
Smooth delicate for sensitive stomachs very smooth us it meet every expectation sneaks up on you sometimes very affordable and reasonable prices repeat customer buy it all the time
Jayden L.
N Palm Beach, FL
It’s sweeter than patron, Patron tends to be more sour. I prefer the already mixed Jose Cuervo margaritas that you can purchase from the stores. I was actually trying to review those.
Samantha A.
Glendale
Good tequila for a decent price. I usually get this one when I make margaritas since I can’t really taste it. I really like the mixes where the margarita mix is already in the bottle with the alcohol. It’s a great price and saves so much time
Beth M.
Great mixer at an affordable price. Easy to find and a very versatile tequila.  It's my go to for frozen margaritas.  It's decent for a shaken margarita as well when serving a large group and you don't want a super pricey tequila.
Samantha E.
My husband is an account executive for a beverage and cocktail mix company, so my house is stocked with mixers. One of my favorites to make is a strawberry (with ice cream mix) margarita. When I make this, this is always my go to tequila
Kyerra C.
Just tried this different taste of Jose Cuervo and it’s definitely different then what I’m used to. It’s not as potent as the dark alternatives. It is affordable and I would have to say if I’m looking for a light buzz I’ll buy again.
Alexandria M.
I mean it's tequila where can you go wrong? Great taste? Great price? And gets the job done! I prefer this tequila over any others and I highly recommend. Great for mixed drinks, especially some yummy margaritas on a hot sunny day!!