BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Brittnee S.
Nacogdoches
I think this tequila is smooth and mixed well to make margaritas. It has a good flavor and kind of has an after kid. I think it could taste less like alcohol but then it would be more dangerous. The packaging is plain. I would buy this product again.
Baylee P.
! Definitely a good value! I'm a repeat cunstomer. I mostly put this in my margaritas. I haven't ever drank this straight. I usually buy Jose cuervo products when I'm making my margarita because for the value you can't go wrong! I will definitely buy this again!
Serena W.
Portland, Oregon
My favorite tequila to keep at home. The price is right for a great quality. Very mild taste I love in a homemade margarita on the rocks. I have purchased this tequila multiple times and plan to continue to do so. Can't go wrong with a good silver tequila!
Caitlin C.
Seattle, WA
Perfect for Margaritas. Medium price point. I haven't met a tequila I didn't like. So, I don't feel like it was stand out, but it wasn't bad either. Perfect for Mixed drinks. We served our margaritas with tacos and chips and salsa. It was a great meal!
Alicia H.
Owensboro, KY
I love Jose Cuervo Silver.  It is smoother than Jose Golde.  I love it for mix drinks and consider it top shelf in my liquor cabinet.  It is very good for at a good price.  I have bought several bottles of the Silver and it is a staple in my liquor cabinet.
Mom2Seven M.
Having a mild flavor, this tequila is really pleasant with summertime drinks! It is affordable and one of the top 2 tequilas that I typically purchase. If you prefer a more subtle flavor in your mixed drinks, then this one might be worth a try!
Jennifer L.
Aitkin
I'm not a huge tequila fan outside of margaritas, but I actually like this stuff. It tastes better and less harsh to me than shots I've tried at friends' houses. The cap is kind of annoying after you've been drinking , but the tequila itself is good!
Candice F.
Lovington
I love a good tequila, but my favorite is silver tequila, I feel like it has a better taste and doesn’t have that horrible burnt rubber taste you so often get with other silver tequilas. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that likes tequila.
Chelsea C.
Somerset, KY
Someone once made me think we were doing shots of this tequila (they were taking shots of water secretly) it burnt the entire way down! It was delicious in the margaritas we made and served at our party that night though! Who doesn't love a good Marg!
Kayleigh F.
Athens, GA
this tequila is… meh. it's just alright. it's definitely better than a well-quality tequila, but doesn't get higher than probably first shelf for me. it's very strong, very harsh, and i feel like it would give you an instant hangover the next day.