BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Sara M.
I am a tequila lover. I like drinking it, taking shots, mixing it with lots of different drinks. This tequila is not the smoothest I have ever tasted but it mixes well and provides a good flavor. The price is hard to beat, which is why it is constantly purchased in my home.
Nikki D.
Payson, UT
NOT A FAN. Disgusting taste, terrible drunk, and just all around not impressed with Jose Quervo. Never will be either. Not too expensive, it does the job but my personal preference is a BIG HUGE NO. Spend your money on something better
Kathryn K.
We buy Jose Cuervo Silver Tequila and make pretty strong homemade margaritas. Again we buy ours at Costco wholesale and get great value for our money. I have never really bought any other brands of tequlia to compare it too and will continue to purchase this brand
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
This is the perfect potion to make a fantastic mixed drink. I love adding it to my Margarita mixes with a little salt, it always tastes delicious. It's affordable and easy to find at any liquor store. I will definitely be making another purchase of this great beverage.
Nicole C.
Jacksonville
I love tequila! I might say is my favorite drink, I just love mixing it with salt and lime!! OMG, I always sing up for tequila, and specially this one. I have personally never bought it myself, when I have had it we all split it, but I honestly believe is a really good drink.
Bailey B.
Sheffield, Al
Smooth strong taste. Very affordable! 10/10 recommend for anyone looking for tequila.

I like drinking it straight but sometimes I’ll be in the mood for mixing it.

Maybe the label needs to be upgraded, but other than that, I love it! I hope you all like my opinion!
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
I love silver tequila, and this is my favorite! It is absolutely scrumptious; alone or mixed into a cocktail. It also makes wonderful margaritas! I have purchased this several times, and will continue to purchase it in the future when I am in the mood for tequila.
Alyssa H.
I think it is great and is my go to for parties and get togethers. It has a great flavor and you can tell it is high quality and is made very well. I would highly recommend this product to everyone I know and I am positive that they would think the same as me
Raven S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Well, this was what I was drinking during my party years, and it definitely did the job. It didn't taste very good, but after a few shots you can't even taste it. I would normally end up puking by the end of the night, so if you drink this, do so in moderation!
myranda R.
Sandy
So smooth and amazing tasting. Can sip on a half gallon all night,  bought at Gresham liquor store, 40 bucks. Repeat customer it's my go to!! Absolutely love the price for the quality.  Best tequila will continue to buy it for sure.