BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
I highly recommend this bottle! The only one i use for my margaritas. Everyone and their momma's love them!! It's so delicious, not to strong just perfect. Will forever use this and also gift it to all my loved ones 21st bday's.
Julie G.
Visalia
I tried this tequila in a mixed drink, and I thought it was good. The packaging looks good. I feel that this could be smoother. It was my first time trying it, and I don’t think I’ll buy it again unless called for in a recipe.
Brittany C.
Tampa
Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila is a staple in my home. We don’t host often but when we do, this brand is an affordable option that gives us a great bang for our buck. The taste is smooth and blends well with any mixer. I would certainly purchase Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila again.
Courtney W.
Long Beach, CA
This is typically my tequila of choice because I always find GREAT deals on it at Costco! It is paired well with the Kirkland margarita mix as well (in my opinion) and is strong without tasting disgusting. I am pretty picky with my tequila but definitely think this is the best value tequila around.
Linnea C.
Hingham, MA
Whenever I go to the liquor store wanting to grab ingredients to make margaritas at home, I make sure to grab a bottle of Jose Cuervo Silver tequila. The price is affordable and the taste is delicious in drinks. Would recommend to fellow margarita lovers who don't want to break the bank.
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
This has been my favorite tequila for YEARS. It's affordable for a 100% agave, real tequila and will not disappoint. It has the flavor and smoothness of a much more expensive spirit. Jose Cuervo is typically low budget, but spend a little more on this bottle and receive a big pay off.
Sheena R.
Lynchburg, VA
I enjoyed this tequila's brand. It's really good with shots as well as mixed drinks. It is not as expensive compared to 1800 Tequila and Patron. I think it's delicious and smooth. The ABC stores has quite of variety of Jose Cuervo tequila. Overall, I'd say I'm quite satisfied.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I just bought Jose Quervo Silver for Cinco De Mayo and it didn't disappoint. Makes great margaritas that are way too easy to drink. I always go to Jose when I buy tequila - no question. It's affordable and always stocked in our liquor cabinet. It's great in other cocktails as well!
Stephanie R.
Baltimore
I enjoy this tequila, mainly as shots with lime and salt. I find it a bit too strong to mix into most of my drinks though, but I guess you get what you pay for. Not the worst but I think it could be worth it to invest a little more if you are trying out tequila for the first time.
Kayla S.
Jose Cuervo is the only tequila I will recommend to others, it is so smooth and has an amazing flavor. It is good on the rocks or in any mixed drink, and it is always best paired with limes. I recommend this to anyone who loves a drink with a strong flavor and warm aftertaste