BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Morgan S.
My husband and I like to make margaritas at home. This is a great one that makes pretty drinks because it is clear. The flavor is great but I’m not that great at noticing a huge difference between tequilas unless it’s patron. I would recommend this!
Chelsea R.
San Antonio, TX
This is an okay tequila. Has a little bite but can mix well. I would recommend this product to be used when making margaritas. It met my expectations in that aspect for taste. I would recommend to others if they were looking for a cheaper option.
Holly F.
Reno
This tequila goes down like a dream. Mixes well too. Other tequilas have a bad after taste but this one has a high shelf quality. Great value for your money. I’ve bought this liquor many times. I absolutely would recommend this tequila to others!
Dangelica G.
Pittsburgh
I personally don’t care for Jose. Although it is not as expensive as others, I personally think more expensive options are more worth it. I am very particular about the tequila I buy and drink. It appears that Jose just wasn’t for me.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
I’m cheap when it comes to alcohol. Let’s be honest, nobody really drinks tequila for the taste. It’s not like you’ll remember if it tasted good or bad anyway! This tequila doesn’t hurt my stomach the next morning and goes down easy.
Ambar V.
San Antonio, TX
I drink a lot of tequila and this has been my favorite so far. It's very smooth especially if you're a bit scared to drink tequila. I recommend this if you're just starting to drink tequila. It is a very nice tequila to start with.
Keila P.
Dover, AR
Pricey but completely worth it. Perfect for mixing margaritas with. Just strong enough to do its job but not too strong that it over powered the margarita mix. Always on my must have list for a party or special occasion of any kind.
Erin R.
Richmond, KY
Silver tequila is not my favorite. I much prefer the Jose Cuervo gold over it. It is too bitter for me and packs too hard of a punch for just an “okay” taste. This is used in most bars as their mid shelf tequila and I can see why.
Taylor B.
Galloway, NJ
For thus tequila, you get what you pay for. If you are on a very strict budget, it’s a good choice but if you can afford a few extra dollars I think it’s worth it to spend more. Tequila isn’t something to cut corners with!
Kass f.
san diego
Taste so good! Especially with lemon or limes! Your choice ;) I highly recommend chilling it in the freezer prior to consumption bc as we all know tequila taste a lot better cold! If you like tequila, you will love this !