BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Samantha P.
I love tequila. But for those who struggle with it, go with this. This goes down very smooth and easy and is not very potent. Always go with clear tequila over gold.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
My favorite thing to choose to drink taste just like water sometimes when you get used to the alcohol love to do mixed drink with this as well it is super expensive but does the job at getting you super drunk
Kate P.
Plymouth, MI
I used this exclusively for margaritas, I never drank it straight. It always made for a great time, and I definitely got a good value out of it. I would definitely recommend it, or gift it for use. No complaints!
Patty W.
Beebe, AR
Affordable and flavorful and good on its own y’all!! This is always good and the flavor is such a great mix in for all kinds of moods! fruity is my favorite combination to drink and turn up but I love it all
Lindsey D.
Palmer , mi
 It is probably  my all time number one go to for tequila is silver patrons. It is a litle expensive  but It.is definitely  worth buy this tequila.  Goes down so smooth  and  tastes sh sharp invert best
Sam B.
goodyear, az
Jose Cuervo you are a friend of mine!
I like to drink you with a little salt and lime
Did I kiss all the cowboys?
Did I shoot out the lights?
Did I dance on the bar?
Did I start a fight?
All those little shooters
How I love to drink 'em down
Come on bartender
Let's have another round
Well the music is playing
And my spirits are high
Tomorrow might be painful
But tonight we're gonna fly. -Shelly West
Nathalia N.
bound brook
Me gusta pero no mucho lo he probado Sí pero bueno cada quien tiene sus gustos Y disgustos entonces para aquellas personas qué les gustan las margaritas por ejemplo Les recomiendo el José Cuervo tradicional Silver tequila porque tiene un gusto exquisito pero agregándole juguito de naranja vodka y un poquito de Red Bull khea espectacularmente delicioso
Juanita B.
Had this tequila for the first time on the Jose Cuervo Express Train that takes you to a town called Tequila in Jalisco Mexico and i was very impressed. Smooth taste will be buying some for New Year's. Going to start 2018 with a bottle of Jose Cuervo Silver tequila.
justice c.
Auburn Hills, MI
Very smooth product, actually one of my all time favorite tequilas. The price is a little above my budget but it's definitely worth it for some higher quality tequila. Mixes very well in margarita mix or smooth all by itself for shots. I wish I could give it 6 stars.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love using this as a mixed drink. I have a very high sensitivity to alcohol and this along with rum are the only two types of alcohol that I am able to help without getting a super bad migraine. I definitely think that if you are looking for a good drink but this is definitely something that you need to own and have.