BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
It’s been a while since I checked in with a Cuervo, and I’m glad that I did. It’s always good to remind myself why the hell I check myself out, because Cuervo is just awful tequila to drink. Make no mistake it’s not worse than tequila which is bland and terrible – but goddamn does the word pain come up a lot in my thoughts and review.
Michelle R.
Revere, MA
I’m not a beer drinker so when it’s one of those weeks that was though I enjoy a good Jose Cuervo Silver Tequila to make me some margaritas or just a bit with some ice and lime and I’m good to go
Allison M.
Brighton, MA
Love silver tequilas especially for margaritas! It’s really great quality for the price and does the job! I used to drink this all the time in college with those cheap margarita mixes, super tasty! Recommend 👍🏼
Izamara N.
Bronx, NY
Great for entertaining guess at special events and holiday parties. Good for cocktail drinks and ect. I had it a couple of times and pretty good for what it’s value.
Loren G.
toms river
I enjoy having this kind of tequila with some lime and salt. It is delicious. The packaging is attractive to the eye. It is affordable and can be shared with others. I would recommend this.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Great tequil a for parties and when you're getting ready to go out. I dont have a preference in drinks. They all go down the same. Like all drinks, too much will have you drunk. drink responsibly
Stephanie S.
Very good when ice cold. Put it in the freezer for a great taste when poured. Definelty a kick to it but drinking it straight wouldn't be disadvised. Good if you are a tequila fan
Alex S.
Atlanta, GA
By far my favorite brand of silver tequila (and any tequila really)- super smooth and easy to drink! Plus very easy to find making it a go-to. Price is reasonable for the quality.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
This reminds me of all the good nights I don’t remember. The clear look reflects the smooth taste which can lead to consuming a little more than anticipated. For a good time call Jose. You won’t be disappointed.
Megan D.
West Monroe, LA
It’s a great tequila! No issues with it at all. The price is good and the quality is too! There are a few different kinds to choose from too. It mixes well and is pretty good straight. Nice taste! Would buy again and recommend.