BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Danaia W.
Baltimore
It gets the job done! It’s smooth and best when chilled, with lime and salt of course. I would recommend to anyone who is a fan of tequila and to first time users!
Megan W.
Sparta, MO
Smooth tequila. Not the best I wouldn’t recommend to many people who don’t enjoy tequila. It can be a tad bit rough especially after one too many shots. I bought this at a local liquor store here in my home town.
Marissa L.
Mililani Town
Im not much of a tequila drinker.. if i do i go for this brand, the price is great and it does what it is intended lol. I dont drink it often so its not like ‘my choice’
Sarah W.
Ludington
I personally prefer clear liquor if I am drinking at all; this one in particular is my back up to my original brand, but is just as good at getting the job done.
Francesca S.
Philadelphia
This is great for a cheaper option when looking for Tequila. It gets the job done without all the extras. I have bought this many times and is great for making some Margaritas for a big group of people!
Kaylee A.
Mixes really well with margarita mix. The taste is easy to mask. It is strong without tasting super strong. It comes at an awesome value. This is my staple when it comes to buying tequila for margaritas.
Anna K.
Reisterstown, MD
Love! I’ve learned I like silver tequila a lot more. I think this is fairly priced and the only reason I’m not giving it five stars is because I haven’t had any other silver tequilas so I have nothing to compare it to.
Alyy💋 Z.
Arlington
So smooth and great with their margarita mix on the rocks. If you love tequila like i do this is a good buy for the money, doesn’t break the bank and gets the job done.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
It’s been a while since I checked in with a Cuervo, and I’m glad that I did. It’s always good to remind myself why the hell I check myself out, because Cuervo is just awful tequila to drink. Make no mistake it’s not worse than tequila which is bland and terrible – but goddamn does the word pain come up a lot in my thoughts and review.
Michelle R.
Revere, MA
I’m not a beer drinker so when it’s one of those weeks that was though I enjoy a good Jose Cuervo Silver Tequila to make me some margaritas or just a bit with some ice and lime and I’m good to go