BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Faith K.
US
Good for margaritas!! Oh and great with jolly ranchers. I once remember having drinks with a friend and letting jolly ranchers sit in it over night. Oh and jello shots!
Vincent S.
Tampa, FL
I think we all know how it goes with tequila but do we know that it has to go with Jose Cuervo? Never settle for less than silver. Always my first choice, every time.
Mary B.
Oklahoma City, OK
for sure this is one you do shots with any day and all day... lol maybe not all day.... a solid choice if you have graduated from $10 bottles after college..lol
Sarah E.
Great! Loved it! Awesome in mixed drinks! We use it a lot when we have parties and stuff! Everybody seems to enjoy it! We do a lot of mixed drinks and shots with it! Something we buy a lot and will continue to purchase!
Kaitlin G.
Phoenix
As long as it's chilled, it's pretty solid. I'm not really one for sipping tequila, but I can imagine chilling this and putting it in a rocks glass and just sipping.
Faith F.
crossville,Tn
Mixes great with mango margarita mix. Me and my friends have taco Tuesday and we always make a trip to the store for Jose Cuervo to make margs to go with our tacos 🤗
Harley R.
United states
I prefer silver tequila over gold, while this one is a little strong for my liking it is a very good tequila and I would drink it if presented but maybe wouldn't buy
Kait C.
So yummy! I absolutely love it. Goes down super smooth and doesn’t burn the way normal tequila does. The flavor is really really good. It’s a good price point so i reach for it all the time! I absolutely recommend it
Jenny W.
I love tequila when I'm going to drink and Jose is a fair priced, good flavored choice. It's my go to choice for tequila. Silver is newer to me but I like it.
Krishna P.
N Chesterfld, VA
 I have enjoyed it even more the second time around. If you let it breath for a good 15 minutes it smooths out nicely. Great summer sipper to go along with your Mexican beer of choice.