BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Connie B.
Minot, ND
Jose Cuervo is my go-to tequila for home. It’s not hard on the budget and goes well mixed in a margarita or straight as a shot. I’ve tried others before, but always go back to Jose. We’ve had a wide variety and never been disappointed.
Tiffanie W.
Zanesville
I love this tequila because its price doesnt reflect the quality. Its affordable price is what intrigued me but tastes great and mixes well with amy drink I choose to make.
Brenna C.
Palm City, FL
This tequila is delicious. It goes down very easy and smooth. I recommend this type if you are a tequila lover like me!  Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila
Alice C.
Conroe, TX
I love tequila but it doesn't always love me. It's easy to consume too much yo fast so be careful when drinking. It's great as a shot or in a cocktail. You can't go wrong.
Karina C.
I love that I can drink it both solid and mix with squirt. I mostly make sure that I have one bottle at least at home because it's a must to offer people when they visit.
Yesenia D.
E Liverpool, OH
This tequila is my favorite. Jose Cuervo is a great brand. I’ve drank this several times. Great price for a great taste. The bottle is amazing and it’s smooth going down
Jada W.
Sturgis, KY
I love this tequila. It has a very Smooth taste. I prefer this tequila my it's self. But would always taste good on a nixed drink as well. It's also a really good price!
Sonya A.
columbus
Perfect for margaritas. It adds a crisp distinct taste that gives a rounded flavor. I especially love the affordable price. Can’t really find such quality at this price
Faith K.
US
Good for margaritas!! Oh and great with jolly ranchers. I once remember having drinks with a friend and letting jolly ranchers sit in it over night. Oh and jello shots!
Sarah E.
Great! Loved it! Awesome in mixed drinks! We use it a lot when we have parties and stuff! Everybody seems to enjoy it! We do a lot of mixed drinks and shots with it! Something we buy a lot and will continue to purchase!