BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Britt F.
Evans, GA
As the manager for my family’s restaurants, I am always looking into new alcohols to serve in the bar area. It’s always nice to get this because of the price point and my customers seem to love it for the perfect mixer.
Molly V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I mean as far ash cheap tequila goes, it’s not as bad as the others but I would certainly recommend to mix it or chase cause tequila isn’t the best tasting alcohol out there in my opinion
JaVante' J.
Omaha
Get me a lime and my salt and you got my must have when it comes to any taco Tuesday or night! I love this Tequila so much and it’s so smooth going down! Careful if you drink to much you!
Lovasia G.
Jose cuervo is so smooth. This liquor gives no hangover affect the next morning.  And it's so affordable. You get a nice size for the price.
Megan H.
Santa Barbara
Great silver tequila for shots and for cocktails! Decent price for its value. Have not tried gold, but I am sure that it is also good. I like Patron better but for a cheaper option this one will do. Would recommend to others wanting cheaper option.
Alejandra G.
USA
The Jose Cuervo Silver tequila has a smooth taste, just like silver tequilas should have. However, there are many other silver tequilas out there that are cheaper with the same quality.
Scarlett G.
Union City, NJ
Very good Jose Cuervo tequila👌🏻 I like it because it is clear liquor and still strong.... good to mix to make any fruity drink. Did meet my expectations.... would definitely buy again!
Briana G.
Hannibal
Goes down pretty smooth. I would recommend if you are a big tequila drinker or just wanting to try tequila but be careful, you know what they say tequila makes your clothes fall off 😉
Kristen P.
Fort Stewart
By far the best tequila I have ever tasted. It’s smooth as a shot, but also blends very well with a mixed drink. In fact this is one tequila I hardly taste when mixed in a mixed drink. I would recommend this to all of my friends and fellow drinkers!
Mallory K.
Kingsport, TN
One of your cheaper tequilas so some say you get a bad hangover... definitely prefer patron if I drink it straight. But I use Jose for my margarita bucket and I think it tastes great.