BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Jen J.
Purchased at: Target
Great mixing tequila. Has a very strong taste, if that’s what you like! Better to mix with your typical tequila mixers then to take a shot of straight. All around did that job and is a fair price!
Sumayya Q.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Yes this is very college, but I recommend Using it for making margaritas or tequila sunrises. This tequila is very cheap compared to other brands which is a nice alternative. I recommend to first time margarita makers.
Nicole W.
Charlotte, NC
It’s perfect for mixing. Great taste and reasonable price! I bought at a spirits and liqueur store. It’s price is in the same range as other tequilas not expensive for tequila. I would recommend!
Cristina M.
New Orleans
It could be worse. It’s just ok to me. This is the tequila that I drink when there’s nothing else available. Mixing it is best to mask the bitterness. I don’t enjoy taking shots of this tequila.
Libby R.
Springfield, IL
Good. Great taste, very strong. Used it in margaritas and it took a lot of flavor to cover it so I’d say it packed some punch for sure. Not my favorite tequila, although definitely up there.
Stephanie A.
One of my favorite mid priced tequila. I drink this pretty regularly and is definitely a big step up from the lower priced tequila options. The flavor is crisp. I will surely buy this again!!
Alyrose M.
San Antonio, TX
Makes a great margarita! Love to mix it with ice, lime juice, (or margarita mix) and simple syrup. Makes for a yummy drink! Throw it in the blender for a smooth & cold refreshing drink! Makes great Jell-O shots too!
Tammy N.
North Providence
I remember drinking this in my early twenties and at that time oops still a little harsh but still one of my old-time classic tequila to drink even though it still leaves a bitter aftertaste
Vianni M.
Belton, TX
Where are my Jose cuevo lovers? This drink will be forever the favorite. Great value and price never expensive and it does the job with out the guilt the next day. Go out and get you a bottle.
Kaniesha J.
Chicago
Really smooth and strong one of the best tequilas I’ve ever had and I love tequila and hate the kind with the pepper after taste or any flavored tequila