BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

☾ ✦.
Tequila de calidad y a buen precio , buen tequila de buen sabor y de fácil adquisición , me gusta este tequila
Kaitlyn C.
Riverton
I much prefer the silver to the gold! Nice and smooth! Tastes great in a margarita, blended or on the rocks!!
Maria G.
Miami
Muy bueno. Lo puedes tomar solo o mezclarlo para hacer un buen drink. Para compartir con tu familia e amigos.
Katherine D.
Te Best one!! Igual like it so much. We all love to share with this bottle. Igual full recomended. 5 stars!!
Caity K.
I tried this tequila once while on vacation. it was incredibly smooth and great with a lime! would buy again.
Tyler A.
Oshawa
Great tequila with a great flavour and kick too it. Drink it straight or with a mix and it won’t let you down
Laura S.
Canada
The absolute best for margaritas! No other tequilas make a perfect Marg like this one. My favorite for sure.
Tania P.
Tijuana
Jose Cuervo, excelente sabor. Buen grado de alcohol, nunca falta en mis reuniones, me encanta. Lo recomiendo.
Jody-Leigh L.
Pretoria
Great silver tequila. Amazing to mix into cocktails like Margaritas. Also works well for a straight shooter.
Kelsey H.
Spruce Grove
I love this!!! So delicious!!! At least I think it is, I often have a hard time remembering the next day lol