BY JOSE CUERVO

Kristen L.
Ocean Springs
Jose Cuervo Silver Tequila is an all time favorite tequila choice when mixing margaritas. It is very smooth and affordable, (for its high quality), and many other brands pale in comparison. I would recommend Jose Cuervo as a top choice when it comes to selecting a nice tequila!
Perls c.
toa alta
Purchased at: Costco
Makes my Margaritasss pop!! Its the best tequila to make homemade Margaritas😍😍. Just mix with your favorite Margarita Mix and Hallla
Becky H.
Quincy, OH
This tequila makes a great mixed drink. I bought it after a drink I ordered at a restaurant. The ingredients to the drink was on the table. So I bought this brand. It made a great Cowboy margarita. I'd purchased it again.
Ellie S.
San Francisco
Tequila can be hard to swallow sometimes, but this one is great! Whether you're taking shots or mixing it, I love Jose Cuervo.
KaylaJanelle 🌻.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
This was my introduction to tequila and years later I'm still purchasing this same exact brand , same exact bottle. This tequila is extremely smooth , perfect for shots , and perfect for mixed drinks.
Ashley G.
ashburn
Purchased at: Target
Smooth and delicious. Great packaging for product. A family favorite at every holiday and get together
kira l.
cedertown
Great to make mix drinks and margaritas with can make it strong or weak in mix drinks and not even taste it
Nicole C.
Tallahassee
My favorite! I always use this as a go to in any store for any occasion!! This product has the nice sweetness and subtle burn you'd expect, and is highly recommended to anyone looking for good quality at a good cost.
melanie h.
Minneapolis
I love tequila, but I really do prefer clear liquor so this is a great option for me. Affordable and comes in different sizes. I like the packaging. I like to use pink Himalayan salt and limes when I drink this.
Tanisha J.
Novi, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Smooth yet bold! My go to tequila for margaritas or on the rocks. The corked bottle gives more of an elegant feel for the in home bar.