BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Gabriela E.
lakewood
Great for mixing or just a night of pregaming before a big party. Would recommend for a night out.
Ashley G.
ashburn
Purchased at: Target
Smooth and delicious. Great packaging for product. A family favorite at every holiday and get together
Zuilan N.
Purchased at: Costco
My husband always have Jose Cuervo at home . He use it to prepare margaritas specially for family events.
Alex M.
This is my go-to tequila. It is affordable and always hits the spot when I'm craving tequila. There is a definitive difference in the level of smoothness between this and other higher priced tequilas- but Jose Cuervo is good quality for the price. My favorite margarita making tequila.
hannah p.
battle creek
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for margaritas! Love it when I’m at work and someone asks for a shot of this that always means they will tip good usually they are drunk by the time they leave! Value is great I would buy again 100%!!
Brittany A.
This is my go to tequila, it taste good, it's cheaper, it's what I call middle shelf. It's in between good and not bad. I get it 9 out of 10 times when buying tequila. U can't go wrong
Alyssa M.
Eagle , WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy tequila. I usually mix it with a white soda and a lime. One of my drinks of choice but I know a lot of people who avoid tequila at all cost haha. Personally I would recommend. Can find wherever you buy your alcohol.
Jasmine B.
Pflugerville, TX
A pretty decent silver tequila! Works great for all your usual tequila mixed drinks! Works as a great shot as well!
Bobbie S.
Garnet Valley
This tequila is super affordable and tastes as if you spent a pretty penny on it. This is my go to at any social event!
Marissa P.
Galax
I’m always a little picky about liquor, but this tequila was by far the best I’ve tasted. It’s almost like drinking water! I’m not an alcoholic of course, but with the way the bottle looks, and the way it tastes is amazing!