BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
Decent, don't hate. I'd only drink it in cocktails though. Is not a very fresh tasting tequila and I wouldn't purchase it as a gift, because it's not special. Definitely a well brand meant to mix. Will do in a pinch when selection is low.
Yuleika A.
Love the texture and flavor. It tastes like heaven and hell all together in a shot. Perfect drink to have a either a big party or a simply meeting with friends just eating and drinking and having a lot of fun
Robin D.
Newfoundland and Labrador
I use this to make mixed drinks during the summer. I love the price and that it’s often on sale where I purchase. I also love it’s smooth, bright taste. I will continue purchasing this brand of tequila.
Betzabeth V.
11800 NW 101st Rd
That's r my favorite tequila of the world its so delicious her flavor and refresh. Im repeat consumer for all my life really. Her pricey its ok but can be better. I buy again really for sure i love it
Perez M.
Mexicali Baja California
Almost always in promotion, that means that it is very accessible, in addition to being rich, you find it wherever you are and you combine it with whatever it is so, i like it
Natasha A.
Saskatoon, SK
Smooth. No smell. And tastes like a really good tequila.
This stuff I don't even need the lime and salt with! I absolutly love enjoying this in my sunrise. Yummy
Chloe D.
To be completely honest Tequila is Tequila , I guess this one is as good as any but unless it's got an added flavour or it's in a nice cocktail it's nothing out of the ordinary.
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Andressa A.
Londrina, PR
I'm not the kind of person who drinks a lot of Tequila, only sometimes, but I just can't say no to this one. I drink it everywhere I go if I can, at least one shot. I like to drink it pure or mixed with fruits, it's amazing! If you haven't had a drink of it yet, you should try a shot right now!
Laurie BM-119817 M.
Doral, FL
Este tequila es delicioso. Me encanta hacer margaritas y daiquiri con este producto. Su sabor no es agresivo y tiene muy buena calidad y precio. Claro esta también es muy agradable solo con limón y sal. Entiendo es de los mas conocidos y de fácil acceso en las tiendas de bebidas.