BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Perez M.
Mexicali Baja California
Almost always in promotion, that means that it is very accessible, in addition to being rich, you find it wherever you are and you combine it with whatever it is so, i like it
Natasha A.
Saskatoon, SK
Smooth. No smell. And tastes like a really good tequila.
This stuff I don't even need the lime and salt with! I absolutly love enjoying this in my sunrise. Yummy
Chloe D.
To be completely honest Tequila is Tequila , I guess this one is as good as any but unless it's got an added flavour or it's in a nice cocktail it's nothing out of the ordinary.
JanaĂ­na F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Andressa A.
Londrina, PR
I'm not the kind of person who drinks a lot of Tequila, only sometimes, but I just can't say no to this one. I drink it everywhere I go if I can, at least one shot. I like to drink it pure or mixed with fruits, it's amazing! If you haven't had a drink of it yet, you should try a shot right now!
Sofia C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is not my favorite tequila. The taste is not as clean as some other silver tequila's I've tried and it typically leaves me with a bit of a headache! I far prefer the silver to the gold, however, that's not saying much. I would probably suggest others.
Camila A.
Rogers, AR
Best tequila for margaritas, tequila sun rise and other mixed drinks. Not expensive, good quality for mixing and bringing to parties. Specially good when together with the pre mixed jose cuervo margarita drink.
Amanda C.
This was a nice tequila. It wasn't the best I've had but it was a great option. It has a good flavour and mixes well. I was a first time buyer but will likely get this again. Overall, it was pretty good.
Chantelle C.
Orillia , ON
Its a good tequila, have good memories with this one! hehe. I like it better than the gold, it doesn't seem to be AS harsh. It's price is very comparable with other tequilas, not overly pricey at all.
Steph b.
This is one of my favorites to share with friendsđź’Ż It's a true and classic tequila taste and go perfectly with pretty much everything. 100% recommend if you are into kind of strong shots