BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Melissa J.
Louisville
Wasn't smooth enough for me. I might enjoy more had I paired with something to dull the harshness . Or maybe with a lime & salt. Definitely best enjoyed over ice. But it is one of the better light tequilas I've had.
Winnie L.
Raleigh, NC
Best tequila out! Love the flavor and love how smooth it is! Every time we are feeling like a tequila night we go straight to this vodka, it’s our favorite and great tasting too! Gives you a nice buzz that you enjoy your time
michelle a.
Jose Cuervo is an original tequila and was the first brand I had ever tried. Good taste and as my parents would say it’ll put hair on your chest for sure! I prefer the silver over gold because it’s smoother. I would get it again just not my first choice for tequila.
Gianella E.
Yummmyyy, a perfect Margarita on a summer Saturday afternoon its the perfect tequila for that combination. Its not too pricey. The packaging is ok not too fancy but great quality always buy it and will recommend it to anyone
Danielle R.
Safford, AZ
This tequila is not exactly EASY to drink, in my opinion. The flavor is very strong for me, but it’s okay. I choose to drink this with lime beer salt and a lime or lime juice. Otherwise I will mix in with a juice or something.
Toby R.
Encinitas, CA
Doesn’t taste great, you’re better off spending more money and getting a better quality tequila.
Not great value for what you pay for, packaging is okay but in the end what you’re drinking matters more. Wouldn’t recommend.
Emilie H.
O' Fallon
Tastes really good when mixed with other things. It’s a good price for the quantity and a big hit at parties. It’s very smooth and is perfect for margaritas. I would recommend it for anyone who wants some great margaritas.
Kait B.
Oxford, PA
Great quality!! I use this for baking tequila lime cupcakes and use it in the frosting as well. I would definitely recommend it because of its wonderful flavor and because it tastes expensive without the price tag.
Sydney S.
Jose Cuervo is my man! The price is great so that automatically makes things better. But the taste isn’t bad, goes great in margaritas, what more can you want?! All of my friends buy this brand, we never do anything else.
Destinee B.
Madera Ranchos
Jose Jose Jose. We’ve had a few rough nights together, but he keeps me coming back each time. Best tequila I’ve tried. It’s been awhile since I’ve had tequila but this is definitely one of the best out there in my opinion