BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Natalia S.
Issy les Moulineaux
In my opinion José Cuervo is a good tequila, you can drink it in a cocktails or simply as a tequila shot without being worry to have a hangover the next day. In addition, it's quite affordable so I thing it has a good rate quality/price. I do cocktails all the time with this tequila and they're awesome! So I totally recommend it!
Maria Fernanda A.
Maracaibo
I dont know why but ALWAYS when I'm going to a friends house, I buy this tequila, its funny playing with friends and take some shots with lemon and salt! I guess i want everybody to get drunk, because its so funny watching everybody drunk hahaha! So u SHOULD try this tequila with your friends, trust me that will be SOOOO FUNNY!!! Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila
Laurie BM-119817 M.
Doral, FL
Este tequila es delicioso. Me encanta hacer margaritas y daiquiri con este producto. Su sabor no es agresivo y tiene muy buena calidad y precio. Claro esta también es muy agradable solo con limón y sal. Entiendo es de los mas conocidos y de fácil acceso en las tiendas de bebidas.
andrea r.
West Jordan, UT
En lo personal, no soy muy amante del tequila, sin embargo, comparado con otros que he probado, este ha sido uno de los mejores, siempre combinandolo con sal y limón, tiene buen sabor y si se bebe con amigos y con moderación, es excelente para pasar un rato agradable.
Alisia G.
Fayetteville
Tequila is my favorite liquor! I have done many tequila tastings in my day and this is still one of the smoothest tequila with a very good flavor! Very affordable price for the quality!
Grace P.
Carrollton, GA
I like this tequila because it is a low cost brand with a reasonable taste. The Silver tequila has a smoother taste than their gold tequila. I love to mix this tequila with a little organic strawberry margarita mix and a splash of orange juice to make a tasty drink!
Connie M.
I used to hate tequila. Like any kind of tequila. But when I was in Vegas, I had my first margarita - yes, really, my first ever! I love it so much I asked the bartender what tequila he was using and it turned out to be Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver Tequila, which is the now the one and only tequila I will drink. Enough said ;)
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
Decent, don't hate. I'd only drink it in cocktails though. Is not a very fresh tasting tequila and I wouldn't purchase it as a gift, because it's not special. Definitely a well brand meant to mix. Will do in a pinch when selection is low.
Yuleika A.
Love the texture and flavor. It tastes like heaven and hell all together in a shot. Perfect drink to have a either a big party or a simply meeting with friends just eating and drinking and having a lot of fun
Betzabeth V.
11800 NW 101st Rd
That's r my favorite tequila of the world its so delicious her flavor and refresh. Im repeat consumer for all my life really. Her pricey its ok but can be better. I buy again really for sure i love it