BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Brittany S.
Whitney
Perfect taste and flavor to go with any margarita mix! Price is adequate to bottle size.. love everything this brand has to offer!
Devin G.
Houston
This is my road trip, girls' weekend tequila lol. Just hang out all night, by the pool, relax, and have a good time..and it hits the spot lol.
Alyssa M.
Eagle , WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy tequila. I usually mix it with a white soda and a lime. One of my drinks of choice but I know a lot of people who avoid tequila at all cost haha. Personally I would recommend. Can find wherever you buy your alcohol.
Felicia B.
This is my go to Tequila for making from scratch margaritas. I love to toss this in my ninja with ice, triple sec, and agave.
Amber C.
oyster creek tx
LOVEEEEEEEE THIS! I would recommend this alcohol to anyone! Price range is alright and packaging is also nice!
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I like this drink mixed with cranberry juice or on the rocks. Although I’m not a traditional clear liquor drinker, this one is my fave!
Anberlynn C.
Austin, TX
Very good and if you arent careful you will get wasted. Eat and be sure you are full.
Plan to have a.bottle at my wedding and a limited amount for everyone so noone gets drunk Good smooth taste. Hope ya'll thought this review was helpful, happy trails my friends!
Nicole F.
Chico
Purchased at: Safeway
I like silver way better than gold, and this is one of the cheaper options and is good for mixing!
Ashton B.
Jose Cuervo is a solid option when choosing tequila, especially if you’re looking for a budget friendly brand. The price is very reasonable and the flavor makes for a great margarita. It’s an especially great option for entertaining because it taste amazing but won’t break the bank!
Leslie E.
Nampa, ID
Jose Cuervo isn’t my favorite tequila as it does have a cheap taste. It’s something I’ve only bought once, although it’s popular in mixed drinks when you go out, probably for the price. If you’re looking for a cheap drink the bottle size might be worth it for you