BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Brittany A.
This is my go to tequila, it taste good, it's cheaper, it's what I call middle shelf. It's in between good and not bad. I get it 9 out of 10 times when buying tequila. U can't go wrong
Jaquelinne M.
Philadelphia
Amazing tequila! I don't drink any other brand than Jose Cuervo! Tastes so good, totally worth it! You'll have a lot of fun with your friends
AMBER R.
Portsmouth
My favorite! Very smooth and does not give me a headache! Can not drink anything else with out getting sick
Breanna M.
newark
Great tasting lol gets you super drunk 😂😂 if you trying to have a good time. This is the product for you.
Anestazia B.
This has been my go-to Silver tequila. I think it's really good for the price. I use this a lot when making homemade margaritas.
Tina A.
Boise
Good taste, smooth liquor. Great for shots or mixes it with your favorite flavor of margarita mix. Has a good price point as well.
Pam B.
Brandon
Best one they have. I love margaritas made with this...especially frozen margaritas!!
D. J.
Talence
To be fair, I only drink Tequila at some points where I am either already busted or at the beginning where I need to drink and get busted. So the taste is nice, a bit strong but with salt and lemon is actually really good. I don’t drink much of it though, probably two or three shots.
Katie P.
Love tequila , bought this for my engagement party along with a tonne of other alcohol And this went down a treat ! Used it to mix and neat! Was very nice. It is one of my favourites. I like tequila with lager. Would definitely repurchase again. Just not a massive drinker !
Rosa V.
La Tequila es lo máximo me gusta mucho, me encantaría probar 1800 Anjeo Coconut Tequila su sabor debe ser explosivo sería como tomar tequila en la playa. Si por eso quisiera probarla porq debe tener un buen sabor. Claro que la recomendaría luego de probar.