BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Anberlynn C.
Austin, TX
Very good and if you arent careful you will get wasted. Eat and be sure you are full.
Plan to have a.bottle at my wedding and a limited amount for everyone so noone gets drunk Good smooth taste. Hope ya'll thought this review was helpful, happy trails my friends!
Leslie E.
Nampa
Jose Cuervo isn’t my favorite tequila as it does have a cheap taste. It’s something I’ve only bought once, although it’s popular in mixed drinks when you go out, probably for the price. If you’re looking for a cheap drink the bottle size might be worth it for you
sarah d.
one of my favorite brands of tequila. i will always grab a jose cuervo due to the price of what you get. good packaging, good taste
AMBER R.
Portsmouth
My favorite! Very smooth and does not give me a headache! Can not drink anything else with out getting sick
Breanna M.
newark
Great tasting lol gets you super drunk 😂😂 if you trying to have a good time. This is the product for you.
Tina A.
Boise
Good taste, smooth liquor. Great for shots or mixes it with your favorite flavor of margarita mix. Has a good price point as well.
Mackenzie C.
Elmhurst
Absolute Best Tequila out there. Even for my friends who hate tequila they are able to drink this. I am very picky when it comes to alcohol. Jose is always my go to! and best of all is it is inexpensive.
Alex M.
This is my go-to tequila. It is affordable and always hits the spot when I'm craving tequila. There is a definitive difference in the level of smoothness between this and other higher priced tequilas- but Jose Cuervo is good quality for the price. My favorite margarita making tequila.
Megan M.
Not the biggest fan of Jose Cuervo but I defiantly don't think its a bad option out there especially when options and budget are limited. I don't think any tequila is smooth but this one isn't too bad in mixed drinks!
Elaina O.
Medford, OR
If you are out and are taking shots, this one is nice to try. It has a clean finish but be careful because it will cause a pretty bad hangover. This is also lovely when making margaritas frozen or on the rocks.