BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Chelsea H.
Dallas, TX
Mixed into a punch or straight its a quality tequila. I would recommend it for sure.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia
A classic drink that ensures a good time. Always good with orange juice or by itself.
Carolina S.
Montclair , NJ
Silver and gold had my heart. They taste so good and you never want to stop drinking!
Merci D.
Fairmont, WV
My favorite liquor ever super smooth and affordable highly recommend and repeat buyer
Amy S.
Collins
One of my favorite tequilas. Perfect in Margaritas or over rocks and a slice of lime.
Rosanna B.
Orlando, FL
Mi favorita en el mundo por ahora hahaha tiene un buen sabor y su precio es adducible
Kayla H.
Denver
I will mix this tequila with anything. It is smooth and tastes well with everything.
Christine A.
Upland
For being Jose Cuervo it’s a good bottle. Smoother then the rest of the collection.
Delaney B.
DELICIOUS I LOVE TEQUILA! Silver tequila is the best tequila I’ve tried to date. I.
Chelsea B.
Spartanburg
Best tequila to get especially for the price. Love this in margaritas. Everyone carries this brand too.