BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Kristy W.
Dothan
Great tequila for price. Very smooth. It’s always my go to when I’m in a tequila mood. I feel like you have more options as far as mixers with a clear tequila too. One of my favorites is blue raspberry kool-aid...everyone should try it!
Briana G.
Lima
I’m not personally a fan but my mom loooves josè with lemon or lime juice and salt. It comes in the silver or gold I don’t get the big difference but she gets silver it’s a pretty affordable liquor she buys it sometime 2-3 times a month
Paige m.
Chicago
Total bottom shelf. Tastes like a bad decision. I only drink this if it is all that there is at a all inclusive resort. If it’s chilled it tastes a little better but a lime is a must have. I would probably not recommend Jose to anyone
Paige N.
Cordova , AL
This has a very smooth yet crisp taste. I love it for my margaritas and it’s honestly not very expensive at all. I normally get it at the ABC Store or the Ice House Bc it is better priced instead of getting it at a quick Liquor Store.
Krystal C.
8/10 I will each for this brand because the price. Great for wanting to get something popular but don’t wanna break your bank. You won’t be disappointed in this tequila it’s a classic.
Julianne N.
west bridgewater
One of my all time favorite tequilas. Had it for the first time on a cruise and haven’t stopped drinking it since. Perfect for shots and even better in margueritas. Would recommend to anyone. Strong flavor and paired well with salt!
Gabriella S.
Lewiston, ME
This tequila has a good taste and is not too expensive. My friends and I enjoyed it. I would repurchase this tequila again. Jose Cuervo silver tequila had a nice and smooth flavor and paired well with the traditional lime and salt.
Austen C.
Very good tequila. It's not too expensive, it tastes great, and no hangovers the next day. This is definitely my go to tequila when I drink tequila (cinco de mayo) and it's one of the only liquors I don't mind shooting straight.
Deanna C.
Columbia
Not much of a tequila fan, regardless of the brand! However, this product works efficiently with mixers and makes for a great daiquiri. The bottle is sleek and well designed. I would buy this product again, for margarita night!
Natalia B.
chicago
For some reason only like the silver Jose tequila. I think it goes down a little smoother and has a better taste to it. Also affordable / reasonably priced for the high quality and can find it usually on sale at various places.