BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Katherine F.
Universal Cty, TX
Affordable and smooth tasting. Great for a mixed drink or shoot it with lime and salt.
colean l.
Knoxville, TN
This is not terrible, but I’ve had better before. I would probably not purchase again.
Shannon S.
Very smooth, strong, and fantastic for making margaritas! I would definitely buy again
Alex K.
Perfect for a nice frozen margarita!!! Very inexpensive as far as tequila goes!!!!!!!!!
Samantha K.
bay city
It tastes very smooth. Easy to drink and does not burn going down like cheap tequilas.
Michele V.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love this tequila. It’s very smooth. I enjoy this on the rocks. Highly recommend it.
Alison💚 L.
Riverside
Great in margaritas. Prefer making my own margaritas rather than Jose Cuervos premixed.
Courtney B.
bowlus mn
Great for shots. Not too strong an after taste especially if followed by a lime wedge.
Danielle J.
Fishersville, VA
Good flavor. We use this in most of our mixed drinks that call for tequila. Good price.
Samantha S.
Ramsey
Jose Cuervo is a classic. I am a repeat customer. Affordable, and would purchase again.