BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Amena L.
I love the flavor. Definitely not something you can drink warm. Could be a little stronger
patricia t.
Orlando, FL
I love tequila, especially silver. Goes down so smoothly and to pair it with lime and salt!
Amanda D.
west palm beach
Jose Cuervo Silver is always reasonably priced and packs a nice buzz in only a few drinks!
Brandy B.
Houston
It’s great in margaritas. Makes
The taster of the margarrota pop. No room for improvement.
Nicholas W.
Arlington
Great in margaritas! Love this tequila. Affordable and yet a classic taste. Will buy again
Sheridan G.
Boulder
Great for margaritas and some straight salt shot lime. Meet my expectations woohoo go buffs
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
My love for tequila runs deep. My go to when I am out. Little to no hangover the next day!
Kell H.
Culpeper
Margaritas never tasted so good! Jose Cuervo Tradicional makes a regular margarita extra!
Veronik G.
Me gusta mucho su sabor es fuerte pero nada que no solucione un limón por eso merece 5 ⭐️
Maryellen V.
East Meadow
We like this brand the best it just tastes the best in our drinks we have always used it