BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Cindy M.
Rocky Mount
I love this! It has a nice smooth taste to it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Tori B.
One of my favorite tequilas. Best taken as a traditional tequila shot. Definitely my go to.
Brandy B.
Houston
It’s great in margaritas. Makes
The taster of the margarrota pop. No room for improvement.
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
My love for tequila runs deep. My go to when I am out. Little to no hangover the next day!
Sheridan G.
Boulder
Great for margaritas and some straight salt shot lime. Meet my expectations woohoo go buffs
Rachel P.
Carrollton
I buy this when I’m making margaritas and they always taste so good. I have no complaints.
Mercedes C.
Luling
Tequila is tequila right? My go to for margaritas, mixed drinks, and just shots in general.
Chelsea D.
Rome
Hands down the best tequila out there. Perfect for shots or mixed drinks. Highly recommend
Nicholas W.
Arlington
Great in margaritas! Love this tequila. Affordable and yet a classic taste. Will buy again
patricia t.
Orlando, FL
I love tequila, especially silver. Goes down so smoothly and to pair it with lime and salt!