BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Stephanie M.
It’s okay. It’s warming yeah but really harsh in my opinion. I’m just not a fan of the flavor.
Ashley B.
Williamsburg
Pretty good tequila. It's a go to for us for parties and get togethers. No complaints about it
Andrea G.
Orlando
Great for margaritas. Pretty smooth and pairs well with any flavors or mixers. Would recommend.
Brittney T.
Collinsville
Expensive. But does the job. Also perfect I your margarita. You can’t go wrong with tequila.
Brittany E.
Goes down easy bottle is nice too, worth the price. I enjoy it in orange juice with some ice!
Antonella R.
Sunrise Fl
It tastes good and does not cause you discomfort the next day it's good to share with friends
Melissa D.
Prescott, AZ
This is very good. Goes down smooth and is nice. I'd recommend it to a friend. Check it out.
Ebony J.
Franklinton, NC
Smooth and refreshing! Great mixes or straight shot! Great drink for clear alcohol drinkers.
Brianna D.
San Francisco
Jose Cuervo is affordable, however, I’m not really a fan. It is decent for making margaritas.
Keri B.
Weatherly, PA
Great price and the ONLY one I will drink. Smooth and strong. Always keep on hand in my house