BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Kelsey C.
Albion
I love my tequila! This is some great stuff!! I would suggest this to anyone who likes tequila
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
Always use this for my margaritas! Only the best! :) I usually get it at my local liquor store.
Melissa D.
Prescott, AZ
This is very good. Goes down smooth and is nice. I'd recommend it to a friend. Check it out.
Brittney T.
Collinsville
Expensive. But does the job. Also perfect I your margarita. You can’t go wrong with tequila.
Lisa H.
Monticello
This is my first pick when making drinks it’s smooth and not to strong for the drinks I like
Natasha A.
Rockwood, MI
Love to us this with my fav orange juice!!!! Omg just love it love it!!! Only use this brand
Florencia C.
North Bergen , NJ
One of my favorites! Es bueno en todos los aspectos es delicioso y no es tan caro como otros.
Terre H.
Statesboro
A great and smooth drink that will satisfies your cravings! Very beautiful bottle! Love it!!
Heather F.
Martinez, Ca
DELICIOUS! Always a family favorite for every type of gathering. Best if served chilled too!
Destiny S.
Fresno
Really great tequila I usually drink gold but if I had to drink silver this would be my go to