BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Rebecca W.
Vancouver
Jose has taken my nights on many an adventure. Great for margaritas. Not great for shots. Very good value for the price. All you need is a bottle of Jose, a bag of limes, some triple sec, and a blender and you’re about to have a good time!
Lizzie A.
Grand Rapids, MI
You can’t go wrong with José. If you like tequila you definitely like this. It’s a go to. Tequila is usually pretty expensive for the good stuff and this is actually good tasting tequila for a reasonable price. Tastes great in margaritas!
Anastasia P.
Tulsa
This is a decent go-to tequila for parties and such. It’s pretty affordable and makes a decent shot or drink. I prefer the silver over the gold when it comes to flavor. I recommend this tequila if you’re not typically a tequila drinker.
Briana G.
Lima
I’m not personally a fan but my mom loooves josè with lemon or lime juice and salt. It comes in the silver or gold I don’t get the big difference but she gets silver it’s a pretty affordable liquor she buys it sometime 2-3 times a month
Kristy W.
Dothan
Great tequila for price. Very smooth. It’s always my go to when I’m in a tequila mood. I feel like you have more options as far as mixers with a clear tequila too. One of my favorites is blue raspberry kool-aid...everyone should try it!
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
This is my go-to tequila. I use this when making mixed drinks. It’s reasonably priced and has a good taste. It is not as good as some of the other brands if you’re drinking it straight, but if you’re mixing it with something it’s great.
Paige N.
Cordova , AL
This has a very smooth yet crisp taste. I love it for my margaritas and it’s honestly not very expensive at all. I normally get it at the ABC Store or the Ice House Bc it is better priced instead of getting it at a quick Liquor Store.
Paige m.
Chicago
Total bottom shelf. Tastes like a bad decision. I only drink this if it is all that there is at a all inclusive resort. If it’s chilled it tastes a little better but a lime is a must have. I would probably not recommend Jose to anyone
Julianne N.
west bridgewater
One of my all time favorite tequilas. Had it for the first time on a cruise and haven’t stopped drinking it since. Perfect for shots and even better in margueritas. Would recommend to anyone. Strong flavor and paired well with salt!
Krystal C.
8/10 I will each for this brand because the price. Great for wanting to get something popular but don’t wanna break your bank. You won’t be disappointed in this tequila it’s a classic.