BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Laura P.
Anaheim, CA
I love the way it tastes when it’s mixed with other things but it also tastes good by itself.
Breahna P.
Great Bend, KS
I love taking shots of this with a lime and salt! Also perfect when mixed with margarita mix
Yesi AL Y.
7204 kirkland bulevard Maurice Louisiana
Is 🙀🙀 your bottle is very pretty

The flavor is hot

The price is accesible

Good for any party
Kehyra K.
Makes the best MARGARITA. Smooth but strong at the same time. After one you will feel alright
Jessica A.
victorville
I love it, it goes down well and mixes great with margarita mixes. Love it with lime and salt
Dina B.
Downingtown, PA
This tequila is a good easy option for when I do not want to spend a lot on tequila. It’s ok
Emma B.
I looove Jose cuervo tequila it is fairly affordable and has a lot of different good flavors
Destiny S.
Fresno
Really great tequila I usually drink gold but if I had to drink silver this would be my go to
Heather F.
Martinez, Ca
DELICIOUS! Always a family favorite for every type of gathering. Best if served chilled too!
Brittney T.
Collinsville
Expensive. But does the job. Also perfect I your margarita. You can’t go wrong with tequila.