BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Ashley B.
Williamsburg
Pretty good tequila. It's a go to for us for parties and get togethers. No complaints about it
Shaelynn P.
It got me buzzed quick and didn’t taste horrible, but it’s not something I’d choose regularly.
Evelyn l.
Allentown, PA
Love it its light and for my mixers drinks its perfect my margaritas rock with this 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🍸🍸🍸
Marilyn M.
Copiague, NY
I would only buy this because my mom likes tequila and therefore I need to keep my mother happy
Kristin H.
This tequila is one of my favorites. It is great to use to make margaritas and isn’t expensive.
Jade Y.
Worth the price and very smooth. It goes down easy and the taste is easily covered with mixers
Brittney K.
Smooth delicious tequila for all your drinks! Would highly recommend to anyone. Great price too
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
Always use this for my margaritas! Only the best! :) I usually get it at my local liquor store.
Lauren H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Nasty, just nasty. Unless you are mixing it with a whole bunch of stuff you will hate your life
Amy J.
pacoima
Great for margaritas. Great price point for when you want to have some fun with family members.