BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Bianca S.
Arlington, VA
Does the job if you know what I mean. I prefer clear by far and haven't been disappointed by this.
Halie T.
San Diego
Classic taste that doesn’t burn your throat. I feel like this has more flavor than other tequilas.
Morgan D.
Alabama
great but not top shelf. definitely prefer this over the gold. burns a little but overall very good
Alicia S.
Love this brand. I keep the Silver handy for random girls nights. Nice and smooth...easy to drink.
Sequoyah T.
Great for margaritas! It blends so nicely without separating from the mix like a lot of others do.
Samantha D.
Forestburg
Smooth tequila, price is good and it is a great mixer. I would definitely use this as a party drink
Alejandra M.
San Francisco, CA
Delicious liquor great for shots and mixed drinks! Delicate flavor and a crowd pleaser all around!
Kayla B.
Weston
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Great quality and price! For sure my favorite tequila, get your sombrero and let’s have margaritas!
Monica H.
It was good but I'm not much of a tequila person. Very strong!!! Although my husband liked it alot
Julie F.
Altoona
Love it
Best shot and margaritas ever. Highly recommended
Good quality for the price
You should try