BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Sloane W.
Great for margaritas, will probably not drink alone but maybe someday. Mostly use it in mixed drinks
Jenel M.
Everett, MA
Loved the silver Jose Cuervo above all other Jose Cuervo tequilas! Taste and it was smooth sailing!!!
Kaly G.
Birmingham, AL
Very drinkable silver tequila for a good price. I would definitely recommend for a trip to the beach.
carley y.
pittsburgh
It’s my go to tequila. I always try to drink silver and this is one of the smoothest I’ve come across
Kim N.
Advance
I just buy the cheap stuff to mix for margaritas. It gets the job done! This stuff never disappoints.
Morgan B.
Houston
Jose makes an decent tequila I don’t care what flavor I am always unimpressed and is not too pricey.
ʟᴇɪʟᴀɴɪ v.
tampa
I’m a light weight but this is very good. I don’t drink really but when I do I go to this every time!
Desta G.
Used this for mixed drinks my husband again was a fan of this but not me I didn't care for the taste
caitlyn l.
Walla Walla
Good.
Pretty smooth.
Only have had for mixed drinks never just as a shot. But great for mixed drinks!
Marisa M.
Inglewood, CA
Love this product so smooth and goes down like a charm definitely always bring this to all parties