BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Cheyenne C.
Van Wert, OH
Such a nice tequila, goes down smooth and easy!! It's so nice I recommend it to a lot of people!!! Must try
Taylor P.
Saint Albans
I prefer silver tequila over all, and Jose is always cheaper and it’s tequila does it matter how it tastes.
Sunny R.
Delicious doesn’t give me a bad hangover the next day best thing to add in mix drinks it’s very affordable
Sabrina A.
Rome
My go to for margaritas. I love the smooth taste and it’s not as strong as some other tequilas I’ve tried.
Amanda T.
Millsboro
I have always been a fan of Jose! Goes down smooth and tastes amazing. This is one of my favorite alcohols!
Courtney B.
Las Vegas
Always my first choice when shopping for tequila. Super smooth and good with any mixers. Love this tequila.
Jordan s.
they say tequila makes her clothes fall off!!! lol. strong taste but after that first shot or two your good
Jaime N.
Sharon
For a liquor it doesn't have a horrible aftertaste. Only tequila I will drink when I'm in the mood for it.
jessica y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Not a fan of Jose Cuervo silver tequila, their reposado is better in my opinion. But it’s pretty affordable
Monica R.
round rock
It,s good product but its stronge to ...
Es muy buen producto pero tambien es fuerte se debe tener cuidado