BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Stephanie B.
This tequila was not my favorite, but admittedly, this could be user error. I tried mixing it in some cocktails I had never made before (which did not turn out well!) so it could have been my mixing error that made this tequila not taste as good. I would try it again with some tried and true mixers!
Kayla B.
Cypress, CA
I used to be a huge tequila fan and would gravitate more towards the silver because it proved to be better when mixing margaritas. Jose Cuervo does the trick and is extremely affordable. It’s sleek design and smooth taste goes great with salt and lime.
Nicole I.
Saginaw, MI
Not a huge fan of tequila but this brand is good in the pre mixed margarita beverage mixes. My mom has a margarita machine and it is delicious with the strawberry flavor and a sugar rim. Would buy again. Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila
Renegade 🙌.
Baltimore, MD
Great for Tequila mix drinks , use this for my amazing diy pina coladas. Smooth like most tequilas but has a great shelf price at my local liquor shop. Can also be found in most liquor shops as well . Definitely recommended that you try in a mix drink
Emily S.
I swear this stuff is smoother than the gold. I don’t know what it is about silver tequila that goes down better, but it does. If I’m making a big pitcher of margaritas Jose is my choice. It’s cheaper than the others and has that great smooth quality.
Katie N.
Saint Francis
While this is a fairly priced brand of tequila, the taste is just not incredibly smooth. It’s definitely one of those tequilas that I would need a good chaser to chase down a shot with. If mixed with the right thing however, it is a decent choice.
Lizzie P.
Mesa, AZ
Tequila is pretty universal for me, but I actually do like this a lot. It tastes really nice and I've chosen it over others a few times. It's very good in a margarita and I would buy it again! It is a little pricey sometimes, but pretty worth it.
Lorraine R.
Houston
Jose Cuervo Silver is the perfect tequila to use when you are making lots of margaritas for a party, both big and small. It tastes great, doesn’t leave you with that hungover feeling the next day, and it won’t break your wallet or budget.
Haley F.
Wilmington, VT
I can only drink silver tequila, and this is my go to for the taste and price point. I’ve tried other that I love, but can’t seem to get past the great taste and price of this classic tequila. Great to bring to parties and throw in your margarita.
Connor P.
A lot better than Jose Cuervo Especial. This product is actually 100% agave, unlike the Especial. I have purchased it on several different occasions at various mexican restaurants. Good taste for a $20 750ml bottle. Have recommended to others.