BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Kylie C.
Ocean City, NJ
Smooth tequila that tastes amazing. Love making margaritas with it. It’s so good and not super expensive
Ariel T.
2780 Carmel Cir. colorado springs, CO
Great tequila taste great with squirt soda and orange juice pretty good to take shots to very affordable
Erica C.
houston
Another great tequila that doesn’t give you a hangover! Great taste and love mix it with pineapple juice!
Shanice P.
Charleston
One shot of this and you’re good to go! The taste is strong but good and it definitely goes down smooth.
Kayla -.
Lake City
This tequila is very strong in my opinion. A little goes a long way with this one. Great for margaritas.
Rhonda K.
This made pretty smooth margaritas. I’d purchase it again since it’s a good price for a quality tequila.
Turtles R.
Great in my fav drink margarita! Rich robust flavor. Found it to be decently priced. Def better than most
Lydia G.
Fayetteville, AR
Great tequila, not great for your head the next day. I love a strong margarita, but my preference is rum.
Shelby H.
Arlington
I had a friend that LOVED this brand so ultimately it became the tequila brand of our college experience
Sheila C.
I prefer silver over gold! Smooth shot drink! I've been a Jose drinker since the beginning! Very smooth!